
After a long walk from clearing my head in the High Serra's with Danny, I have come to a conclusion. Boston has to be my most favorite she has no head, she is probably just sleeping. That's why she is my favorite!

Deacon has no idea that I think Boston is the best(poor kid) Boston is my favorite because she was born last and weighed more than he did. Sorry Deacon, maybe your brothers and sisters can pull in a favorite vote next time! I still love you though, maybe if you play football when your older you'll be my favorite, hint...hint!

See here we go again, I'm holding Boston and not Charlie, what ever was I thinking! Once again I have proven my point, she is sleeping and as quite as can be. It's okay Charlie Grandma loves you. Sorry I will have to be an Indian Giver and take back what I said about leaving you with the money. Keep taking Reliv Miken and your baby will be rich someday.
1 comment:
Very funny Miken, I didn't know if you could post something funnier than me but you did.
Post a Comment